When you sign up, you will be asked if you agree to this waiver. Make sure you choose yes to continue with your registration!
Please join us for our 5th Annual Snowflake Streak on
Saturday, February 10, 8:00am!
WHAT: You can choose to participate as a team or as an individual. There are incentives for hitting certain fundraising benchmarks. Learn more about that here.
WHERE: Riverfront Community Center, 123 S. Esplande, Leavenworth, KS
WHEN: Saturday, February 10, 2018
- 8:00am Registration
- 8:30am One Mile Walk
- 9:00am Pancake Breakfast
WHY: This is your chance to support the only safety-net health clinic in Leavenworth County. We care for folks who struggle financially and can’t afford medical care. It’s a great way to help your neighbors.
HOW TO SIGN-UP AS AN INDIVIDUAL OR A TEAM:
- Click here to read the waiver.
- Click the “Start Fundraising” Button or click here.
- Sign-up, answer the question about the waiver, and let us know your t-shirt and jacket size. (We are confident you are going to be a stellar fundraiser!)
- Everyone needs to create a new account…even if you’ve participated every year.
- Search for your team name or create your team name. The number of team members is limitless.
- Once you create your team, all team members must sign-up under your team name. You can use the "invite team members" button to send the invites.
- There is no registration fee for participation. Each person sets a fundraising goal which is completely customizable when you sign up. You can choose to donate yourself, ask friends and family to support you, or do both!
- Questions about signing up? Email Bess at Bess.Bonewits@CaritasClinics.org.
Be sure your share the fundraising with your friends and family for additional support.